Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- ½ cup sugar-free jellybeans
- Gel food coloring, as needed
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the oven to low. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the lined cookie sheet and 3 heat-proof bowls in the oven.
- Place the melting wafers in a large, heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Divide the melted wafers evenly among the 4 bowls leaving some in the bowl that you melted the wafers in.
- Stir the gel food coloring into 3 of the bowls to make blue, pink, and purple. Leave one bowl uncolored.
- Drop spoonfuls of the melted wafers onto the prepared cookie sheet close enough so that they will join together.
- Tap the cookie sheet firmly on a countertop to spread the melted wafers.
- Drag a knife or chopstick through the bark to form a swirl pattern.
- Top with jellybeans and sprinkles, then tap again on the countertop to adhere the toppings.
- Place the bark in the refrigerator to firm about 10 minutes.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days.