No Sugar Added, White Hot Chocolate
Yield: 2 servings
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 2 cups no-sugar added almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 strawberries
- Sugar-free whipped cream (optional)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat. Add white chocolate chips and nutmeg. Whisk constantly until chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to two mugs. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a strawberry. Serve immediately and enjoy.