Low Carb, No Sugar Added Summer Berry Tart
Yield: 12 pieces
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
For the Crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Sliced fresh strawberries, as desired
- Fresh blueberries, as desired
- Fresh blackberries, as desired
- Fresh raspberries, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk all of the ingredients for the crust together.
- Evenly and firmly press the crust mixture into a 9-inch tart pan.
- Bake until the edges of the crust begin to brown, about 7 minutes. Set aside to cool in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Place the 1 cup of heavy cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat until it begins to steam. Remove from the heat.
- Add the white baking chips and stir until melted. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Add the melted baking chip mixture to the cream cheese and beat, once more, until fully mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled crust and spread to evenly distribute.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 2 hours.
- Top with berries, as desired. Cut into 12 slices and serve.