White Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Chocolate Chips, divided
- 3 cups strawberries, stems removed, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Melt ⅓ cup of the white chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Set aside to cool slightly. Chop remining white chocolate chips and reserve for garnishing smoothie.
- Place strawberries, yogurt, and coconut milk in a blender. Puree on high speed until smooth. Add melted white chocolate and continue blending to incorporate.
- Pour into glasses to serve. Garnish with chopped white chocolate and additional strawberries. Serve with a straw immediately, then enjoy!