White Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake Bites
Yield: 16 bites
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes (+ 15 minutes cooling)
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup full-fat sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg, sour cream, and salt until smooth. Add almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder and stir to combine. Set aside to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1-2 Tablespoons at a time onto prepared baking sheet to make about 16 small biscuits.
- Place a sliced strawberry on top of each biscuit and lightly press into dough.
- Brush top of each biscuit with butter.
- Transfer to oven for 18-20 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt white chocolate baking chips.
- Dip one side of each biscuit into white chocolate then return to wire rack. Drizzle remaining white chocolate mixture over biscuits and transfer to the refrigerator for 10 minutes, until chocolate sets.