White Chocolate-Pumpkin Spice Truffles
Yield: ~15 truffles
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Pinch of salt
- Orange food coloring, as needed (optional)
- ¼ cup Swerve
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white chips, cream cheese, heavy cream, pumpkin spice, salt, and food coloring (if using) in a medium bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator to chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Drop the truffle mixture by the ½ tablespoonful onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Roll each piece in your hands to form a ball.
- Place the Swerve in a small bowl and roll each ball to coat in the Swerve.
- Using the back of a butter knife, press into the truffles to form lines and create a pumpkin design.
- Press a dark chip into the top of each truffle to create a pumpkin stem.
- Return the truffles to the lined cookie sheet and chill until firm.
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.