White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Yield: 12 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Swerve
- ¼ cup Brown Swerve
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons crushed sugar-free peppermint candies (~3 round candies)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg, Swerve, Brown Swerve, peppermint extract, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, gelatin, and salt.
- Mix until well combined, then stir in the white chips and crushed peppermint candies.
- Divide the dough evenly into 12 portions.
- Place the dough on the cookie sheets, spacing them about 1-inch apart.
- Bake the cookies until the edges just begin to brown, about 10 minutes. They will be very soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on the cookie sheet, about 30 minutes. They will firm up as they cool.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.