White Chocolate Mummy Cookies
Yield: 12 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes (+ 30 minutes cooling)
For the topping
- ½ cup Bake Believe ® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
For the cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetener, egg, tahini, vanilla, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Cover bowl and transfer to refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Scoop about 1 Tablespoon out of bowl and roll into a ball. Place ball on prepared baking sheet. Repeat to make 12 cookies.
- Transfer to oven and bake 12-15 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt dark chocolate baking chips. Transfer to a resealable bag. Clip the bottom tip of the bag and carefully pipe two eyes on each cookie. Place 1 sesame seed on each eye (optional).
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt white chocolate baking chips and coconut oil. Transfer to a resealable bag. Clip the bottom tip of the bag and carefully drizzle mixture horizontally across the mummy face to make â€œbandages.â€
- Set aside for 15 minutes, until decorations are set.