White Chocolate Mousse
Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ½ cup plus 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh berries for garnish (optional)
- Pour the ½ cup heavy cream into a small saucepan and place over medium heat just until bubbles form around the edges of the cream.
- Add the white baking chips and whisk until the chips have melted.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners Swerve, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Add the melted white baking chips, a little at a time, to the cream cheese mixture and beat with an electric mixer after each addition.
- Place a medium bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Add the remaining 1 cup heavy cream to the bowl and beat with an electric mixer until medium peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the melted chip mixture, 1 at a time.
- Spoon or pipe the mousse into 2 bowls, cover, and chill for 2 hours to firm up.
- Garnish with berries, if desired, and enjoy.