Yield: 12 truffles
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 ½ tablespoons heavy cream
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon extract
- Yellow food coloring, as needed
- 2 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white chips, butter, and heavy cream in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Allow the mixture to cool until just warm, then stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon extract, and yellow food coloring.
- Place the truffle mixture in the refrigerator until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Scoop the truffle mixture by the ½ tablespoon full onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Roll each scooped portion into a ball and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes more.
- Place the Confectioners Swerve in a small bowl.
- Roll the truffles in the Confectioners Swerve until fully coated.
- Serve right away or store truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator.