White Chocolate Grain Free Granola
Yield: approximately 2 cups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 30 minutes (+1 hour cooling time)
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly maple-flavored syrup
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sunflower seeds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, chia seeds, flaxseed, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small pot, heat cashew butter, syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla over medium heat, stirring often, until smooth.
- Pour cashew butter mixture over nut mixture. Stir to evenly coat. Transfer mixture to prepared sheet pan and spread into an even layer.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake 22-25 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside 1 hour to cool completely.
- Crumble granola into a mixing bowl. Add white chocolate and toss to combine.
- Store in an airtight container.