White Chocolate Easter Eggs
Yield: 14 eggs
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ heavy cream
- 1 cup coarse erythritol
- Food coloring, as needed
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the heavy cream and cream cheese in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk until the cream cheese has melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the white chips.
- Whisk until the white chips have melted.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Divide the erythritol, place in small bowls, and add food coloring, as needed.
- Using gloves, knead the erythritol with your hands until well mixed.
- Scoop 1 heaping teaspoon of the chilled cream cheese mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Shape the cream mixture into eggs by rolling in your hands.
- Chill the shaped eggs in the refrigerator, until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, into the erythritol mixture and flip to coat.
- Shake off the excess erythritol.
- If the sugar is not sticking to the eggs, roll them in your hands to warm the outside slightly.
- Return the eggs to the refrigerator to firm up, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.