White Chip Rainbow Pancakes
Yield: 12 small pancakes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- ⅓ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Swerve
- Pinch of salt
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring, as needed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted coconut oil, and almond milk until well combined.
- Whisk in the almond flour, baking powder, Swerve, and salt.
- Divide the pancake batter evenly into 6 bowls.
- Add food coloring, as needed to make red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple pancake batter.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Grease the skillet lightly with coconut oil.
- Add half of the red pancake butter to the skillet and tilt slightly to spread the batter.
- Cook until a few bubbles begin to form on top of the pancake, about 3 minutes
- Top with about 5 white chips and press the chips down to adhere.
- Flip the pancake and heat on the other side until cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
- Repeat with the remaining pancake batter, making 2 pancakes from each color of batter.
- Enjoy warm with maple syrup.