White Chip Pumpkin Pie Bars
Yield: 9 bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours, 20 minutes
For the Crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Pumpkin Filling:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup allulose
- 1 egg plus 1 yolk
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup no-sugar-added whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper, folding some over the edges to easily remove the bars later.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the crust.
- Firmly press the crust into the prepared baking dish, pressing it about ¾-inch up the sides.
- Bake the crust until lightly golden around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients for the pumpkin filling except for the white baking chips.
- Pulse the mixture until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin filling over the cooled crust and tap firmly on a countertop to remove any bubbles.
- Sprinkle the top with the ¼ cup white baking chips.
- Bake the pumpkin pie bars until the sides puff, but the middle is still jiggly, about 25 minutes.
- Set the bars aside to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours more.
- When the bars are cool, cut into 9 portions.
- Top each portion with a dollop of whipped cream and more white baking chips.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.