White Chocolate Chip Latte Cookies
Yield: 14 cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- ½ tablespoon boiling water
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup packed Brown Swerve
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the instant coffee and boiling water until dissolved.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the dissolved coffee, melted butter, Brown Swerve, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt, then stir to combine.
- Stir in the white chips.
- Divide the cookie dough into 14 equal portions, then roll into balls.
- Place the balls on the cookie sheets, placing them 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies until they become browned around the edges, about 11 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes. This will help them firm up.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Enjoy right away or transfer to an airtight container and store at room temperature.