White Chocolate Blackberry Tea Cakes
Yield: 12 tea cakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 38 minutes (+ 30 minutes cooling)
For the topping
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ™ White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 12 fresh blackberries
For the tea cakes
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup monkfruit erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup fresh blackberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a mini muffin tin. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add butter, eggs, and almond extract and stir until combined. Add blackberries and fold into batter.
- Divide batter between 12 mini muffin tins.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake 26-28 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and cool 30 minutes.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt white chocolate baking chips and coconut oil.
- Remove liners from cakes. Dip bottom into white chocolate mixture then place on plate upside down, with the white chocolate on top. Top with a fresh blackberry. Repeat to make 12 tea cakes