White Chip Blondies
Yield: 9 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- ¼ cup plus 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips, divided
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Sukin Gold sweetener
- ¼ cup Swerve
- 1 egg
- 1 yolk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the ¼ cup white baking chips in a small bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted baking chips, butter, Sukin Gold, and Swerve with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix until incorporated. Add the egg yolk and vanilla, then mix again.
- Add in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined, then stir in the remaining 1 cup baking chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish and evenly distribute.
- Bake until the edges of the blondies begin to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cut into 9 squares and enjoy.