Tiger Butter Fudge
Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 cups Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chips
- ½ unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place white baking chips and peanut butter in a large heatproof bowl. Place the semi-sweet chips in a medium heatproof bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until the peanut butter mixture and semi-sweet chips have melted.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture onto the lined cookie sheet and smooth to form a rectangle about 5-inches x 7 inches.
- Spoon the melted semi-sweet chips on the peanut butter mixture, making horizontal lines.
- Drag a knife through the lines to make tiger stripes.
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Cut the fudge into small squares and enjoy.