- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Cooling Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ⅓ cup Serve brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teddy Bear shaped graham cracker per serving (or keto-friendly substitute)
- ¼ cup keto-friendly marshmallow (each marshmallow cut in half)
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt. Stir in the egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto a silicone liner and pat into a rough rectangle. Top with a piece of parchment and roll out evenly to about ⅛ inch thick.
- Remove the parchment and use a sharp knife to cut into squares of about 2×2 inches and separate them.
- Place a piece of keto-friendly marshmallow at the top of the square, then place 2 pieces of Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers.
- Place a Teddy Bear shaped graham cracker on the wafer and marshmallow. Place another square of graham cracker dough over the bear and press the sides down to seal the cracker. Prick with a fork to make patterns if desired.
- Transfer the silicone mat to a large baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, until just beginning to brown and firm up.
- Remove the crackers and turn the oven off. Let the S’mores cool for 10 minutes.
- Eat right away and enjoy!