Bake Believe’s Sweet & Salty White Confetti Popcorn
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- In a double boiler, melt the white baking chips. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour melted white baking chips over top of popcorn, tossing gently while pouring.
- Spread popcorn mixture out onto prepared sheet pan. Top with sprinkles and salt. Cool at room temperature 1 hour. Enjoy.