Sweet Potato Brownies
Yield: 16 brownies
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30
- Total Time: 1 hours, 20 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and cut into half inch cubes
- ¾ cup Swerve granulated
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Mix almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and set aside.
- Boil the sweet potatoes until tender. Strain and transfer to a mixer bowl. Add chocolate chips, Swerve, butter, and vanilla. Let rest for 2 minutes, allowing the heat from the sweet potatoes to melt the chocolate and butter.
- Beat on medium-high speed until combined and smooth. Add the eggs and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Fold in the almond flour mixture then fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan, then spread to evenly distribute. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.