Summer Berry Cobbler
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ® White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 cups fresh berries
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons monkfruit erythritol sweetener
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange berries in a single layer at the bottom of a small baking dish. Add ¼ cup water and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, cinnamon, and salt. Add egg, almond milk, vanilla, and coconut oil and stir until a thick batter forms.
- Drop batter by the heaping spoonful over the berries to make 6-8 biscuits.
- Transfer to oven and bake 32-35 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with white chocolate baking chips.