Strawberry Shortcake Bark
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
For the Shortcake Crumbles:
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered Swerve
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
For the Topping:
- 1 cup Bake Believe™ White Baking Chips
- ¾ cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the shortcake crumbles.
- Press the mixture onto the cookie sheet into a rectangle about ¼-inch thick.
- Bake shortcake crumble mixture until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Line another cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the 1 cup white chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Spread the melted white chips on the prepared cookie sheet into a rectangle that is about ¼-inch thick.
- Break up the shortcake crumbles and sprinkle on the melted white chips along with the freeze-dried strawberries.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up, about 10 minutes.
- Cut the bark into pieces and enjoy.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.