Strawberries and Cream Cookie Bars
Yield: 9 bars
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
For the Crust:
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¾ cups super fine almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Topping:
- 3 tablespoons Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper so that it hangs over the sides.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, 2 tablespoons cream cheese, ½ cup Confectioners Swerve, and ½ teaspoon vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and ½ teaspoon of salt and mix until well incorporated.
- Press the cookie mixture into the prepared baking dish pushing it about ½-inch up the sides.
- Chill the cookie dough in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cookie crust until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Set the cookie crust aside for 10 minutes to cool, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill until completely cooled.
- In the meantime, combine the white chips and heavy cream in a small heat-proof bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place the 4 ounces cream cheese, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon vanilla, 1 ½ tablespoons Confectioners Swerve, and pinch of salt in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer and beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour the melted white chip mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly across the cookie crust.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill the bars for 2 hours.
- Cut the bars into 9 bars and enjoy!