Spiderweb Mini Cheesecakes
Yield: 6 mini cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 55 minutes
For the Crust:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Confectioners Swerve
- â…› teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
- 1 ounce Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons full-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup Swerve
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Line a cupcake tin with 6 paper liners. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter and cocoa powder until no longer lumpy.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the crust and mix well.
- Evenly distribute the crust ingredients among the paper liners.
- Press down firmly with your fingers or a measuring cup.
- Bake the crusts for 7 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt or sour cream, and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla, then mix once more until fully incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake batter among the crusts.
- Place the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a small bowl and pour the heavy cream over it.
- Stir until melted, then transfer the chocolate mixture to a piping bag or small zip-top bag. Cut the tip of the bag off.
- Starting in the middle of one of the cheesecakes, pipe a spiral.
- Drag a toothpick through the lines of the spiral, starting in the middle and going toward the edge of the cheesecake. Repeat to create a spiderweb design.
- Repeat the process with the remaining cheesecakes.
- Bake the mini cheesecake until they begin to puff slightly on the top, about 17 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool for 15 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator to cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.