Spider Web Pretzels
Yield: ~18 webs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 2 cups gluten-free pretzel sticks
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the white melting wafers and chocolate melting wafers each in a medium bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Transfer each of the melted melting wafers to a piping bag.
- To make a spider web, take 4 pretzel sticks and break each of them in half.
- Arrange the broken pretzels on the cookie sheet in an asterisk pattern, facing the broken part of the pretzels toward the center.
- Starting in the middle of the asterisk, pipe the melted wafers in a spiral pattern.
- Repeat with the remaining pretzels and melted wafers.
- If desired, use any leftover melted wafers to pipe spiders for your webs.
- Place the webs in the refrigerator to chill until hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.