Spiced Peach & Chocolate Galette
Yield: 6-8 slices
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes (+ 15 minutes cooling )
For the Crust
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
For the Filling
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 large peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- To make the crust: In a food processor, combine almond flour, coconut flour, salad, coconut oil, and egg. Pulse until dough forms.
- Transfer dough to a large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with an equally sized sheet of parchment paper. Gently roll dough into a circle, about 1/4 -inch thick. Transfer to refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and ginger. Add sliced peaches to the bowl and gently toss to coat.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator. Remove and discard the top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer peaches to center of the dough and arrange in an even layer, leaving a 2–inch border around the edges. Sprinkle with dark chocolate baking chips.
- Carefully fold edges of the dough in so they slightly cover peaches, leaving the center open.
- Transfer galette on parchment paper to a baking sheet. Transfer baking sheet to oven and cook 12-15 minutes, until golden.
- Slice into 6-8 slices and enjoy. For a crispier crust, allow to cool completely before slicing.