Yield: 6 small or 3 large servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
For the Pudding:
- 3 ounces Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips, finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons Swerve
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Graham Cracker™ Crumbles:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Garnish:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ ounce Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 6 keto-friendly marshmallows, cut into small pieces
- Place the 2 cups of heavy cream in a medium saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the heavy cream and allow to bloom for 15 minutes.
- Add the 3 ounces chopped milk chips, 3 tablespoons Swerve, and salt to the heavy cream.
- Place over a medium heat and whisk until the chocolate has melted. Do not bring to a boil.
- Stir in the vanilla, then set aside to cool for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, pressing it down onto the top of the pudding.
- Transfer to the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the graham cracker crumbles.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the crumbles.
- Crumble this mixture onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake until the crumbles are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place a large bowl in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
- Add the 1 cup heavy cream, 3 tablespoons Confectioners Swerve, and vanilla to the chilled bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until medium peaks form.
- Using 6 small or 3 large glasses, layer the ingredients for the trifles.
- Start with a layer of crumbles, followed by the pudding, then the whipped cream.
- Repeat as desired.
- For the final layer, top with whipped cream, grate on some of the milk chips, and place a few marshmallow pieces on top.
- Toast the marshmallows with a culinary torch, if desired.
- Enjoy right away or cover and place in the refrigerator.