Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
For the Crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
For the Toppings
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cups keto-friendly marshmallows, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with a circle of parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the crust.
- Firmly press into the prepared springform pan, pushing it about ¼-inch up the sides to give it a pizza crust look.
- Bake the crust in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Place the crust in the refrigerator and allow to chill until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the springform pan.
- Place the milk chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Spread the melted chips over the chilled crust, then top with the cut up marshmallows,
- If desired, toast the marshmallows with a culinary torch.
- Slice and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.