S’Mores Brownie Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes (+ 15 minutes cooling)
For the crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly marshmallows, roughly chopped
- To make the crust: Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon, and salt to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk egg. Add egg and coconut oil to dry mixture. Stir until dough forms.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan in an even layer. Poke holes over the surface with a fork.
- Transfer to oven and bake 12-15 minutes, until just golden.
- To make the filling: In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat eggs, sweetener, and coconut oil until creamy. Add almond flour, cacao, and baking soda. Beat until combined.
- Add chocolate baking chips. Fold into batter. Pour batter into baked pie crust.
- Cover with foil and transfer to oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle marshmallows over top.
- Increase oven heat to high broil. Place pie on center rack and broil 30 seconds to 1 minute, until marshmallows are golden. Do not leave unattended. Marshmallow can burn quickly.
- Cool 15 minutes then slice into 16 bars.