Skillet Cookie Sundae
Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Bake Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
For the Cookie:
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup Swerve confectioners’ sugar replacement
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Topping:
- 2 tablespoons Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 3 scoops keto-friendly ice cream
- Preheat oven to 355°F. Combine almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and swerve confections in a large bowl. Mix until combined. Add the butter, egg, vanilla, and chocolate chips. Mix until a stick dough has formed.
- Transfer dough to an 8-inch oven-safe skillet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is set and top is golden. If cookie browns too quickly, cover with aluminum foil while baking. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 15 to 20 seconds. Set aside to cool slightly.
- While the cookie is still warm, scoop ice cream on top. Drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately and enjoy!