Shamrock Dipped Pretzels
Yield: 8 shamrocks
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minues
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- Green gel food coloring, as needed
- ⅛ teaspoon mint extract
- 24 gluten-free mini pretzels
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white melting wafers in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add food coloring, as needed, to make a light green color. Do not add too much, as this can make the melting wafers seize and become hardened.
- Stir in the mint extract.
- Break off a section of 8 of the pretzels to make the stems of the shamrocks.
- Dip 3 pretzels in the melted wafers.
- Remove one of the pretzels with a fork and tap on the edge of the bowl to remove the excess.
- Place on the lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the other 2 pretzels and push them together to make a shamrock shape.
- Finally, dip the broken piece of pretzel and place on the bottom to make a stem.
- Repeat with the remaining pretzels.
- Place the shamrocks in the refrigerator until hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.