Salted Chocolate and Pistachio Baked Brie Bites
Yield: 5 brie bites
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 5 (1 oz) mini brie wheels
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silpat. Place brie wheels on prepared sheet pan. Transfer to oven and bake 10-12 minutes, until melted inside.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt dark chocolate baking chips. Add half of sea salt and mix to combine.
- Remove brie from oven. Drizzle each wheel with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining sea salt then top with chopped pistachios.