Rich and Creamy Chocolate Milk
Yield: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 3 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup Swerve
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In a large saucepan, stir together the semi-sweet baking chips, almond milk, Swerve, and salt.
- Place over medium heat and whisk until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Remove from the heat, then stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Pour into a pitcher, cover, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.