Rice Cake Peanut Butter Cups
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) package Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 8 rice cakes
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place rice cakes on top. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on top of each rice cake.
- Place milk chips in a microwave safe bowl. Melt over low heat, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Dip the rice cakes into melted milk chips, fully covering the peanut butter. Return to parchment paper and transfer to refrigerator until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.