Red, White, and Blue Fruit Platter
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
For the Pretzels:
- 1 ½ cups Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cups pretzels
For the Fruit:
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries, halved
- Place the 1 ½ cups white baking chips chips in a medium bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip the pretzels, one at a time, into the melted white baking chips with a fork.
- Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to remove the excess and transfer to a cookie sheet with a cooling rack on top.
- Chill the pretzels until firm, about 10 minutes. Remove the pretzels from the cooling rack.
- Place the blueberries in a bowl and place on a platter or cookie sheet in the top left hand corner.
- Arrange the pretzels, strawberries, and raspberries to make red and white stripes.
- Cover and refrigerate or serve immediately.