Red, White, and Blue Dipped Strawberries
Yield: 10 strawberries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ½ cup Swerve
- Blue food coloring, as needed
- 10 strawberries, washed and dried well
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Swerve in a small bowl and add a few drops of blue food coloring.
- Mix the Swerve well and add more food coloring, as needed, to make a bright blue color.
- Place the ¾ cup white chips in a heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip the strawberries, one at a time, into the melted white chips.
- Immediately dip the tip of the strawberries into the colored Swerve.
- Place the strawberries on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Transfer the strawberries to the refrigerator and chill until hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away.