Raspberry Sorbet with Chocolate Coconut Magic Shell
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
For the Sorbet:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
For the Shell:
- ½ cup Bake Believe ® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a blender, combine cream, coconut oil, and raspberries. Process until completely smooth. Transfer to freezer for 1 hour.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Scoop sorbet into bowls and top with magic shell mixture. Sprinkle with coconut. Allow shell to harden before eating.