Yield: 3-6 servings
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes
- 6 tablespoons Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ Tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup plus ¾ cup heavy cream, divided
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners Swerve
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup raspberries
- Place the ½ tablespoon water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
- Allow to bloom for 10 minutes.
- Add ½ cup raspberry and ½ cup heavy cream to a processor and mix until raspberries break down.
- Pour the pureed mixture through a sieve into a saucepan using a rubber spatula, and discard the seeds.
- Place a saucepan on low heat and remove after the puree begins to steam.
- In a medium heat-proof bowl, combine the dark chips, raspberry ½ cup heavy cream, and bloomed gelatin.
- Place in the microwave and cook in 30-second intervals, whisking in between, until melted.
- Set the chocolate mixture aside to cool until it is no longer warm, whisking occasionally.
- In the meantime, place a medium bowl in the refrigerator to chill for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ¾ cup heavy cream, Confectioners Swerve, and vanilla to the chilled bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream, ⅓ at a time, into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Transfer the mousse to a bowl.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill and firm up for 2 hours.
- Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Top with fresh raspberries when serving.