Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- Pinch of salt
- 3 ½ cups rice Chex
- ¾ cup Confectioners Swerve
- Place the semi-sweet chips peanut butter in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place half of the rice Chex in a large bowl and pour the melted mixture over the cereal.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the remaining Chex and stir to coat.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for about 5 minutes or until the chocolate firms up slightly.
- Add the Confectioners Swerve and stir to coat.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container for up to a week.