Pumpkin Spice Mocha
Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
For the Mocha:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 shots express or ½ cup very strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons Swerve, or to taste
For the Garnish:
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Confectioners Swerve
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Pumpkin spice, as desired
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients for the mocha.
- Whisk until the mixture just begins to boil and the chocolate has fully melted.
- Reduce to very low heat to keep hot while you make the whipped cream.
- Place a small bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add the ½ cup heavy cream along with the Confectioners Swerve and vanilla.
- Beat until the whipped cream has stiff peaks.
- Pour the hot mocha into 2 coffee cups.
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin spice.