No Sugar Added, Pumpkin-Almond Butter Cups
Yield: 10 chocolate cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) package Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Line a cupcake pan with 8 cupcake papers. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir together the pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup and cinnamon. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside.
- Pipe enough chocolate to just cover the bottom of each cupcake liner. Transfer to the freezer until firm, about 5 minutes. Pipe pumpkin-almond butter mixture on top of chocolate in each cavity. Gently smooth the top, leaving a small space around the edge. Pipe remaining chocolate on top and around the sides of each cavity. Smooth the top the sprinkle on sea salt.
- Transfer to freezer for 10 minutes. Remove from cupcake papers and enjoy!