Pomegranate and Almond Bark
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 (4-ounce) Bake Believe™ Dark Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chopped dark bar in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour the melted dark bar onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread until it is about ¼-inch thick.
- Top with the chopped almonds and pomegranate seeds.
- Firmly tap the cookie sheet on a sturdy surface to help press the almonds and pomegranate seeds into the chocolate.
- Place the bark in the refrigerator to harden, about 20 minutes.
- Break the bark into pieces and enjoy.