Peppermint-White Chip Snack Mix
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- â…› teaspoon mint extract
- 1 ½ cups rice square cereal
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free pretzels
- ½ cup salted roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup salted shelled pistachios
- 6 sugar-free peppermint candies, crushed
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the 1 cup white chips in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the mint extract to the melted white chips and stir to combine.
- Place the rice square cereal, pretzels, almonds, and pistachios in a very large bowl.
- Pour the melted chips over the cereal mixture and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with the crushed peppermint candies and mix, once more, to combine.
- Spread the snack mixture onto the lined cookie sheet and break up any clumps.
- Put the mix into the refrigerator until hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator, break up the clumps more, if desired and serve.