Low Carb, No Sugar Added, Peppermint Snowball Truffles
Yield: 12 Truffles
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) package Bake Believe® White Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place white chocolate chips and peppermint extract in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat heavy cream in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often until it reaches a gentle boil. Remove from heat and pour hot cream over white chocolate chips. Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then stir continuously until chocolate is melted and the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate stirring occasionally until mixture is firm enough to scoop and hold shape, about 30 minutes.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. Place coconut into a shallow bowl. Scoop out 1 heaping tablespoon of the white chocolate mixture and roll into a ball. Roll balls into coconut and fully coat then transfer to prepared baking sheet. Repeat to create 12 truffles. Return to refrigerator until fully set, about 30 more minutes.