Pecan & Blueberry Protein Bars
Yield: 4-6 bars
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cooling Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 minutes
For the Topping
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened, dried blueberries
For the bars
- ⅔ cup chopped pecan
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Swerve
- 2 tablespoons of keto friendly Maple Syrup
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, with extra to hang over the sides for easy removal of the bars.
- For the bars, add all the ingredients to a med-sized bowl and mix together.
- Once fully mixed, press the mix into one side of the loaf pan. Press until it’s about ½ inch thick
- For the topping, spread the unsweetened blueberries and chopped pecans evenly over the top and place in the refrigerator for 20 mins.
- Place the ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers in a microwave safe bowl and melt the wafers, stirring every 10 secs.
- Place in a small zip top bag, and cut a hole in the corner of the bag. Pipe the melted wafers over the bars, creating a diagonal pattern.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 mins before cutting into bars. Enjoy right away or store for up to 4 days.