Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Yield: 9 brownies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into slices
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup Swerve
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9-inch x 9-inch casserole dish with parchment paper, folding it over the edges of the dish so that the brownies can be easily removed.
- Place the milk chips and butter in a large bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, just until melted.
- If the butter mixture is very hot, allow to cool so that you can add the eggs without cooking them. The melted mixture should be warm to the touch, but not hot.
- Add the eggs to the melted mixture, one at a time, whisking after each addition, until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, baking powder, and salt and mix completely.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared dish, then spread to evenly distribute.
- Place the peanut butter in a small bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Spoon the peanut butter into the brownie batter, making 9 dollops.
- Firmly tap the dish on a countertop to help the peanut butter to sink into the brownie batter.
- Drag a knife or chop through the peanut butter to create swirls in the brownies.
- Bake the brownies until the edges puff, but the middle is still slightly jiggly, about 25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 20 minutes, then carefully remove and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let the brownies cool to room temperature, about 2 hours more.
- Cut into 9 squares and enjoy.