Peanut Butter Fudge
Yield: 16 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 (9-ounce) packages Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- 2 cups no sugar added peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts
- Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Placed melting wafers and peanut butter into a saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Sprinkle peanuts on top in an even layer. Transfer to refrigerator until set, about 90 minutes. Cut unto square to serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.