Peanut Butter-Chocolate Krispie Treats
Yield: 16 small krispie treats
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (4-ounce) Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 1 cup sticky keto-friendly maple syrup, like Good Good
- Heavy pinch of salt
- 3 cups keto krispie cereal, like High Key Frosted Keto Protein Cereal
- 6 keto marshmallows, cut into small pieces
- Line a 9-inch by a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, melted butter, keto maple syrup, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir the mixture just until melted and combined.
- Place the keto cereal in a large bowl.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal and stir until well coated.
- Add the chopped semi-sweet bar to the cereal mixture and stir, once more, to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and press to evenly distribute.
- Cut into 16 pieces and enjoy right away or for firmer bars allow to chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before cutting.