Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Pancakes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe ® Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons keto-friendly maple-flavored syrup
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Butter for cooking
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, peanut butter, syrup, milk, and vanilla until combined.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined. Add chocolate baking chips and fold into batter.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon butter on preheated griddle.
- Scoop 2 heaping Tablespoons into pan. Repeat to make 8 pancakes. Work in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding. Cook pancakes 2-3 minutes per side, until golden and set.
- Enjoy warm.